It has been a long while since I word smithed.
Probably more than 10 years.
But recent events in the world, the way some of the leaders of the western world are trying to through us back into the middle ages. The fact that in 2017 we still do not have equality even in the so called 1st world countries has been bubbling beneath the surface of my skin for some time.
All of the below word out-pours have been fuled by this.
Women Rising
I am the elements
Elements stirring
I burn with the fire of creation
I ignite with desire and lust
I swim on the stream of emotion
I rinse away all shame and blame
I flow on the current of knowledge
I fly high on the wisdom of old
I dance to the heartbeat of the earth
I vibrate with the connection to the world
Women of the elements
Eternal Circle
I am the past and I remember
I remember my power
I remember my fall
I remember how I was silenced
I remember how the shackles burned
I remember they denied me
I remember they forgot me
I am the past and I know my way
I am the present and I live
I live in fear of my oppressors
I live in hope of a better tomorrow
I live for I feel the fire burning
I live for I hear the drums are calling
I live and know I am strong
I live and know I will rise
I am the present and I know times are a changing
I am the future and I will rise
I will rise as fire and burn the world
I will rise as the phoenix from the ashes
I will rise and light the way on the new path
I will rise and and ignite the flame of transformation
I will rise for the future is fe-male
I will rise for the earth is calling
I am the future and the fire of transformation is ME
I am eternal I was, I am, I will be
I was, I am, I will be power and strength
I was, I am, I will be Knowledge and wisdom
I was, I am, I will be the warrior of justice
I was, I am, I will be the goddess of unity
I was, I am, I will be who unites the world in love
I was, I am, I will be who spreads harmony throughout the world
I am eternal, I am the ebb and flow of time!
Returning, Returning, Returning
Flaming Path
Prayer to Kali
Jai Kali Ma
Great Kali, who burns like a fire within me
Inflamed with the justice you embody
Kali, who freed the world of the evil
no other god could eradicate
Your time has come again
Kali who is the deafening storm
Kali who is the raging flood
Kali who is the shaking earth
Kali who is the blazing fire
This is your time to rise again
May your spark ignite in everyone that calls for equality
May your fire burn bright in our hearts and souls
May your power give us the strength to follow your call
May you stand beside us as we face our fears
May you guide us in our dance for freedom
May your children rise as one and roar your name as a battle cry
May you lead us in the revolution of the oppressed
May the earth be soaked in the blood of the demons that hold our shackles
May their heads be added to your necklace of skulls
May you burn our shackles and set us free
May your true nature as protector of the world transpire to all
May your name be sung again with honor and love
May your name be celebrated in its 10000 forms
May we return to our true self as your light shines within us
May you restore order through chaos as you set the world a thunder
May the path be clear in the wake of your storm
May your flood wash out all ignorance and pettiness
May you crack the foundation of patriarchy to its core so we can build anew
May your principles be the foundation for a new society
May your gift of wisdom bind the world together in harmony
Oh Kali Ma may the new world be founded on justice and equality.
Hare Om tat sat
Probably more than 10 years.
But recent events in the world, the way some of the leaders of the western world are trying to through us back into the middle ages. The fact that in 2017 we still do not have equality even in the so called 1st world countries has been bubbling beneath the surface of my skin for some time.
All of the below word out-pours have been fuled by this.
Women Rising
A fire storm rages in my heart and soul
A burning that can not be suppressed
as I yearn for the world to be as a whole
my fire is freed and no longer oppressed
A shadow has fallen across the the skies
Tendrils of darkness spread long and vile
as evil tongues spread hate through lies
the anger inside us rises like bile
Everywhere women are burning
Their spirits are rising as one
and we feel the world is a turning
we ready for the battle that must be won
The fire walks in our wake
Justice is demanded now and for all
as our shackles wear thin and break
no longer will we be meek and small
Burning times are upon us
Sisters gather their strength
and soon we will march on mass
for justice we go through any length
Burning women will light the way
Through word and blood and deed
we will fight for equality to rule the day
as into battle we lead
Our fire will dispel the shadow
We will turn the tide of hate
as justice and truth from the ashes will rise
since it's long been our fate
And so the fire ignites in every true heart
Burning out ignorance at the core
creating a new world of beauty and art
returning the earth to its original lore
Now is the time of fire
Now is the time of burning
Now is the time of transformation
A new world of peace will be returning!
I am the elements
I am fire and I am water
I am air and I am earth
I am the elements
Not ONE
But ALL
I am woman!
I am divine!
Elements stirring
I burn with the fire of creation
I ignite with desire and lust
I swim on the stream of emotion
I rinse away all shame and blame
I flow on the current of knowledge
I fly high on the wisdom of old
I dance to the heartbeat of the earth
I vibrate with the connection to the world
Women of the elements
I am women of fire
as I burn with the desire for justice and truth
I am woman of water
as I let fear flow of me like rain
I am women of air
as I fly to new horizons of my own ability
I am women of earth
as I awaken to the power within me!
Eternal Circle
I am the past and I remember
I remember my power
I remember my fall
I remember how I was silenced
I remember how the shackles burned
I remember they denied me
I remember they forgot me
I am the past and I know my way
I am the present and I live
I live in fear of my oppressors
I live in hope of a better tomorrow
I live for I feel the fire burning
I live for I hear the drums are calling
I live and know I am strong
I live and know I will rise
I am the present and I know times are a changing
I am the future and I will rise
I will rise as fire and burn the world
I will rise as the phoenix from the ashes
I will rise and light the way on the new path
I will rise and and ignite the flame of transformation
I will rise for the future is fe-male
I will rise for the earth is calling
I am the future and the fire of transformation is ME
I am eternal I was, I am, I will be
I was, I am, I will be power and strength
I was, I am, I will be Knowledge and wisdom
I was, I am, I will be the warrior of justice
I was, I am, I will be the goddess of unity
I was, I am, I will be who unites the world in love
I was, I am, I will be who spreads harmony throughout the world
I am eternal, I am the ebb and flow of time!
Returning, Returning, Returning
Flaming Path
Flames spring from the footprints of my feet,
they merrily dance with light and heat.
They show the path I've taken
as many minds awaken,
and leave a trail of light,
that shines in darkness bright.
So all the souls that follow,
the shadows may not swallow.
And step by step and print by print
the path no longer is just a hint!
As soul by soul and mind by mind
the path is traveled by every kind.
Together we stand, right at the end
clasping each other firmly hand by hand.
Now our footprints burn so bright,
that no darkness can endure our light!
Together we rise and roar as one
united we find the battle is won!
Jai Kali Ma
Great Kali, who burns like a fire within me
Inflamed with the justice you embody
Kali, who freed the world of the evil
no other god could eradicate
Your time has come again
Kali who is the deafening storm
Kali who is the raging flood
Kali who is the shaking earth
Kali who is the blazing fire
This is your time to rise again
May your spark ignite in everyone that calls for equality
May your fire burn bright in our hearts and souls
May your power give us the strength to follow your call
May you stand beside us as we face our fears
May you guide us in our dance for freedom
May your children rise as one and roar your name as a battle cry
May you lead us in the revolution of the oppressed
May the earth be soaked in the blood of the demons that hold our shackles
May their heads be added to your necklace of skulls
May you burn our shackles and set us free
May your true nature as protector of the world transpire to all
May your name be sung again with honor and love
May your name be celebrated in its 10000 forms
May we return to our true self as your light shines within us
May you restore order through chaos as you set the world a thunder
May the path be clear in the wake of your storm
May your flood wash out all ignorance and pettiness
May you crack the foundation of patriarchy to its core so we can build anew
May your principles be the foundation for a new society
May your gift of wisdom bind the world together in harmony
Oh Kali Ma may the new world be founded on justice and equality.
Hare Om tat sat
No comments:
Post a Comment